Watch this video, then click on Exercise 1
Professions & Occupations
An explanation of what each person
does in that profession. Vocabulary Game
More Games .
Click on the picture.
Correct the false sentences .
1 Amy’s father was a poor builder in Ohio. 2 The journey to California was short and easy. 3 Amy’s father was in the hills for several days. 4 There was lots of gold in Amy’s father’s bag.
To Be - Grammar Notes Grammar Games
Complete the sentences:
- Today, I happy.
- Yesterday, they at home.
- Now, we playing football.
- Last week, she on holidays.
- Today, you the best student.
- Last year, you the tallest child in the school.
- Now, he at the library.
- Yesterday, I at the swimming-pool.
- Today, it raining.
- Last sunday, it sunny.
- Now, they cleaning the windows.
- Yesterday, we at the cinema.
Click on the book .
Play When I was little...
When you were little you were...
Past Simple . Exercises . Affirmative , Negative , Interrogative .